Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just a Quick "Public Service" Announcement

Sometimes I want to write about things on this blog that I wrestle with publishing. I have another blog I've never posted on, and I was never sure why I created it. Yesterday it hit me. I was compelled to write a post concerning the loss of a child, so I did. I couldn't publish it though, it just seemed to personal, too private, too much "not in the spirit" of the lightheartedness and fun that I mostly like to create on Halo Hill. It is: ruffledwings.blogspot.com

So much happens that I want to share, but some things are of a very personal nature. I have a few posts that have gone unpublished, and I think they deserve a place. Because of this, it is a private "by invitation only" blog. If you want to read it, let me know and I'll add you as a reader, if not, no problem and 'nuff said.

Hugs,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 cents worth: