Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Uh-Oh!

No, I don't have the mumps and I'm not contagious, but I won't be able to"play' for awhile.

Oh no, spare me! Ok, another drug allergy. I've been up ALL night long with itching and scratching (Hives). This medication was one of my last hopes, because I'm allergic to everything else I've been given for pain.

I'm doing a blog entry now before I get the pain back and can't type. So, I'll be out of commission for awhile. I'm going back to bed right now. Hope you're having a wonderful week. Thinking of you!

Hugs,

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila , I'm so sorry to hear you are hurting. I'll be think ing of you, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so sorry that you're in so much pain, Sheila. I hope you get some allergy-free relief soon! Hang in there! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: