Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Over the Moon! Where should I begin?

I can finally tell you about my BIG exciting news!  I've been holding it in for months, just waiting for the right time!

I don't know whether to tell you first about the location of the upcoming Terri Brush Designs Art Retreat, (at the BEACH in Manzanita)!  Should I tell you when?  (I'm attending next week), Tell you about the instructor?  Some of the fun people attending?  The type of art we'll be doing, the amenities, the excitement....Ok, I'll start with some pictures!

Here are photos of the house we'll all be staying in!  Can you believe it?  (Me either)!





This is one of the outdoor seating areas.  Can you tell that the property is actually on the beach?





Here is one of the living rooms:



Here is part of the kitchen.


Here is an alternate view of the kitchen (there is a dining room too).


Won't the chef love cooking for us here?  YES people, the retreat has been set up for a chef to be there with us and cook all of our meals.  I know, I think I'm dreaming!  Pinch me!

Below is the bar in ONE of the game rooms.




 This is one of the King Master Suites:



This is one of the two home theaters and game room:


Below is the main home theater and the bar for the main theater.




Here is the Junior Suite with private entrance and terrace:

And just outside the junior suite is the hot tub (below):


This is another outdoor seating area.




Here is the patio suite.

Ok, enough with the suites and bathrooms!  There are others but you get the idea.



Above is the beach street side of the house, and below is from the terrace at sunset.



This is a photo taken from the terrace on the 4th of July (AND it shows exactly how I'm feeling now about being able to go to this beautiful place/event to learn more and do one of my favorite things:  Art)!



Hurray!
I'll share more details tomorrow!

Love,
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Oh, Sheila, I can only imagine how excited you are to be able to go - and what a gorgeous place! I would love to have that view out my kitchen window!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! It's beautiful! Can we just move in? I know you'll have a wonderful time, I'll be thinking of you!

    Love ya,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay....I'm speechless. And jealous. Maybe just a little bit! Really though, I hope you have a wonderful time. How could you NOT!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Sheila!!!! Looks like HEAVEN to me!!!! I hope you have the most wonderful time sweetie, please take plenty of photos so we can enjoy from afar :) xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila,
    That looks amazing! Just being with friends, doing art in that awesome house. Wish I was going. Can't wait to hear your details. I gave you an award on my blog today, check it out. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks and sounds wonderful!!! Hugs!
    - Becca Grinder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...looks amazing. I hope you have a blast and a safe trip
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheila,

    I was just stopping by to say Hello & was stopped dead in my tracks at the Beautiful Retreat Location Photos..... I Am Very Jealous, to Me Heaven is the Beach looking out over the Ocean ~ anyway, back to my purpose, Thank You for enter My Blog Give-away...... Don't forget another begins the 17th.... Good Luck
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me Again, My Grandma name is "Bubbie" my daughter says I am the non Jewish Bubbie, when my little grandaughter was younger, she called me Bubba..... My Sister is the Mimi in Our Family....
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like fun.....now only if the weather cooperates on the fickle Oregon coast! Have fun Sheila!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh make sure you don't have too much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: