Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yes, I am still here! (And one pretty thing)...

I'm still here hiding out hanging in and praying hard.  Whew, am I the only one thrilled and relieved to be ushering in a NEW year?  I've been pretty scarce in blogland for many reasons, and I'm anxious to put them all behind me.

You know I have a "thing" for chandeliers.  Look at this one, isn't it cool?!  I only know one or two people gutsy enough to take such a project on, but it sure is pretty to look at!

It's from here.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Sheila - Hope this next year brings many wonderful things your way!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool, in the right setting, it would be way cool! You know if I did that it would only look like drinking glasses hung from the ceiling.....why is that? Your New Year WILL BE much better. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I do hope 2011 is filled with happy times! Looking forward to spending them with you!
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: