Friday, May 13, 2011

Vintage Roost Show in Full Swing!


It is awesome! (I couldn't shop, you can only shop during show hours, even if you are a vendor, so the best goods are there for everyone)! There are beautiful french baskets to hang like wreaths on your front door, darling artist-made birdies (I adore the pink and the white!), freshly made soap, French market bags, pretty hand painted signs (my fave this time is pink of course) and says "Pretty Posies." Awwwww...

Deb and De also have cool hand made cabinets, live plants, posies, plenty of cool garden decor, cottage color coordinated kitchen cannisters, teapots, cups and saucers, beautiful vintage things including; linens, pictures, chandeliers, gorgeous pictures, tables, potting benches, and will have fresh baked goods and confections. I must get there as a customer to look around again. Everything is looking awesome! Deb and De redecorate every week! It is a show not to be missed! :)

Love,

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I am doing really well... thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Miss hearing from you! We have moved twice since I talked to you last. lol! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came home
    from a similar
    type of show in
    Illinois where I
    met a lot of bloggers.
    Some were vendors
    and some were shoppers.
    It is so much fun to
    spend time with gals
    who like similar things!!
    Sounds like you had a
    wonderful time : )
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila,
    I can't figure out why it says you have a new post, but it is showing this one as your last one??? Been thinking about you, can't wait to see your new place.
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!
    I'm glad you like it! =))

    Hugs Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Sheila, this sounds like a really wonderful show and so many wonderful things to discover! I am a huge fan of vintage goodies too. Have a lovely merry happy friday and a wonderful weekend! Love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: