Friday, January 18, 2008

Yikes, I've been tagged!

My friend Joy has tagged me, so now I must post 7 weird things about myself! If I tag you, you are supposed to do the list for yourself, and pass it on! Where to begin! (Seriously, it was hard to think of 7 I was willing to share)! So here they are:

1. I can't stand raw tomatoes, but I love both cooked and sun dried tomatoes.
2. I have several angels (real ones, and I don't mean people). Some of them have names too, like Harriet, and Kit, and)... you get the picture.
3. I can't tell you what I had for breakfast, but I can tell you the phone number of every family member and friend I've had since I was about 7 years old.
4. I "know" when something is wrong with someone I love. Happens all the time. My family thinks this is spooky.
5. I still know the words to every dialogue from French class in 7th grade.
6. Even though I haven't been a police officer in over 20 years, I can still run you through the complete set of roadside sobriety maneuvers. (More useless information I can't erase)! Well... it could be a fun party game sometime! Don't test me.
7. I have an unexplainable (and sometimes uncontrollable) provlivity toward serving dishes, journals, note cards, and old buttons.

Okay! Tag, YOU'RE it:
Tina at Tina Brown Travels
Hope Wallace of Paper Relics
Pattie Mosca at From the Inside Out
Karen of A'musements

Ok, go forth and spread the er... joy!

1 comment:

  1. WOW..You are weird!! LOL...I put mine up today!! Take a look at my weirdness!!
    http://www.pjmosca.blogspot.com
    and then come look at my new header that a friend did for me!!
    http://www.writingaffirmations.blogspot.com
    Now...back to the cartoon station!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: