My friend Joy has tagged me, so now I must post 7 weird things about myself! If I tag you, you are supposed to do the list for yourself, and pass it on! Where to begin! (Seriously, it was hard to think of 7 I was willing to share)! So here they are:
1. I can't stand raw tomatoes, but I love both cooked and sun dried tomatoes.
2. I have several angels (real ones, and I don't mean people). Some of them have names too, like Harriet, and Kit, and)... you get the picture.
3. I can't tell you what I had for breakfast, but I can tell you the phone number of every family member and friend I've had since I was about 7 years old.
4. I "know" when something is wrong with someone I love. Happens all the time. My family thinks this is spooky.
5. I still know the words to every dialogue from French class in 7th grade.
6. Even though I haven't been a police officer in over 20 years, I can still run you through the complete set of roadside sobriety maneuvers. (More useless information I can't erase)! Well... it could be a fun party game sometime! Don't test me.
7. I have an unexplainable (and sometimes uncontrollable) provlivity toward serving dishes, journals, note cards, and old buttons.
Okay! Tag, YOU'RE it:
Tina at Tina Brown Travels
Hope Wallace of Paper Relics
Pattie Mosca at From the Inside Out
Karen of A'musements
Ok, go forth and spread the er... joy!
The Sunday Papers: 13 - Welcome to The Sunday Papers. Grab a cuppa, get comfy and turn the virtual pages. Didn't get last week's paper delivery? See every edition here. *ART CRUS...
1 hour ago