Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Coming up this Weekend!


It is Harvest time at the Vintage Roost! The show will be this coming weekend, and the following weekend. I have only been there to drop off my charms, and it is AMAZING! At that point (last week) they said it was only 20% full! I can't wait to get there on Saturday morning so I can shop! This is my first invitation to have my things for them to show and sell there, and I am lucky to be in very talented company! I met a few of the other artists at the drop off, and they are making some gorgeous things. The vintage things are awesome, you must go see!

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo happy for you! I love my ugly black laptop I can't imagine how much I would love a pretty new pink or green one. I definitely would have gotten the pink then maybe you wouldn't have to share??
    Let's get together soooon!
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: