Monday, September 22, 2008

You Still Have Time to get to Vintage Roost!














Isn't it lovely? Debbie and Dee have such a wonderful flair, don't they? The show started Friday, and they'll be open again this coming Friday and Saturday the 26th and 27th in Albany.

I was early on Saturday so I could take photos, and it was so beautiful and so peaceful walking down the lane before other customers arrived. What a wonderful ambiance inside and out. It was just refreshing and comforting and even smelled fresh. Then I walked inside to the wonderful aroma of fall spices from the beautifully glowing candles inside. Magical, I tell ya! When I got the first whiff inside I said "Ohhhh, It smells like Heaven!" To which Dee replied "How would you know?!" (Dee is the smarty pants of the operation... don't you love smarty pants girls? I adore 'em)!

At 10 the customers began coming in droves. Joy had gone Friday and she said that there was a long line to get in. (Of course! Those lucky ones Friday got first pick, they know what a wonderful show the "Roost Girls" put on)!

Ok, without further ado (get ready... here are some photos)! More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 cents worth: