Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whew, it's busy around here! Going everywhere.


Fall show season is in full swing, and so is my jewelry making, I've got shows galore coming up, and a slew of custom orders coming in. (HURRAY). Which brings me to tell you that my dear (and funny, and fellow A-D-D friend) JOY (Auntie Joy) is having a Fall Harvest show THIS FRIDAY and SATURDAY!!! Hurray! It will be at her house (and shop) at 859 Railway Ave in Silverton. She won't be doing the Christmas one this year, so you won't want to miss!

I'll be there helping on Saturday wearing my spiffy and fancy "garden coat" made by Debbie Williams, antiquer/show host/crafter/seamstress/decorator extraordinare! I bought it at her Fall Sale with Dee at their place in Albany, The Vintage Roost(in the aforementioned posts)!

Ok, after Joy's I'll show you the photos and then I'll talk about the upcoming BARN HOUSE Gothic Harvest Holiday show. It will be on October 18th, and I can't wait! Those boys are amazing. It wears me out just THINKING of all they are doing up there all the time!

OH, and p.s. the next Vintage Roost show and Sale begins November 21st!

1 comment:

  1. I hope to see you soon, either at Joy's or at the BH...!!! Looking forward to a calmer fall, after all the summer shows and stuff!!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: