Monday, December 8, 2008

More from Vintage Roost!

Aren't these the cutest snowmen? They are pretty large and very festive!


Here are some of my decorated bottles (a few of the red ones).


This is a tray, covered with pretty paper and is now a magnet board. I love the ones that are old watches!

Cute little aqua Santa.


Aren't these pretty stockings and mittens?

The photo below is my very favorite. Look at those gorgeous stockings made of white wool. I especially love the one with the rhinestone buckle! Yummy!Isn't this a pretty white mantle and mirror? They sold the first mirror, and just brought this in. I need to get a closer look at that white frame! Beautiful.



You know how I was telling you about Debbie's beautiful Mom, Winsome? Well, I also told you before that Dee is a smarty pants, which is why I like her so much. When we were talking about Winsome's name, Dee said "Yes and it works out well because her husband's name is"LoseSome" I love her quick wit. Big hug hug hugs to all three of you cute girls!

post signature