Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Warning: This Post Could Make You Drive to Albany This Week!

This is just a sneak peek of the pretty things the Vintage Roost has in store for you at the Valentine Sale! There are only 2 more days left... this Friday and Saturday (Feb. 12 & 13) from 10-5. My travel plans have changed, so I am definitely going on Saturday. How could I resist? The show started last Friday, and is going very well! You definitely woulnd't want to miss this one! You can easily Map Quest the address, and it is easy to find (just a couple of right hand turns after you get off the highway)!

935 Scenic Dr. NW, Albany, Oregon

See the pretty boxwood wreath in the photo above? Those are heart shaped, real boxwood wreaths with beautiful bows tied on top. Gorgeous!
These are just a few of the pics showing what is in store for you, and I'll be adding more (maybe tonight...) so tune in !

Hugs,
Sheila
















No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 cents worth: