Thursday, March 5, 2009

There is Peace at the top of the Hill







Can you believe how beautiful this is? Can you imagine how blessed we are to have it so near? When we first came to this area, I went here everyday, walked to the top of the hill where you can see so far away, ducked into church, nodded and smiled at a few of the Monks in their robes walking to class. How busy and crazy life gets. How I need to go back. I shall.

I know you'll want to see more of this heavenly place. Do take a photo tour by clicking here.

Photos: Courtesy of mtangelabbey.org
Inspiration: Well, you know.

Love,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful this place is & you are so blessed to live so close. Thank you for sharing this scenic and peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aundria! Thank you. You are right, I am so very blessed, and so thankful to live near such breathtaking beauty and holiness. Sometimes I forget, but not for long.

    Thank you for stopping by!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: