Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Wonderful Show Tomorrow in Salem!

I'm so excited about tomorrow's show! It will be at the Historic Deepwood Estate in Salem. I can't think of a more beautiful place to be!

The show (Sunday, September 20th)... tomorrow, I know I told you that already, but I'm late doing the post, so I wanted to be sure I mention a lot that it is tomorrow!

I'm so honored to have been invited there with my charms, etc.! It will be so much fun!

So many friends and overall fun people will also be vendors there! I can hardly wait to see them again! It's been (well a couple of weeks)... but it seems like a long time!

Guess who?? Well, for starters: Joy, Cindy, Diane, Martha, Laurie, Susan & Patricia, Chandra, and so many more!

I think I'll be set up inside the gate below...

Isn't it beautiful here? You must come see!

I've got to get back to my workshop (my husband calls it the bomb shelter) to finish up!

What's that, you ask? Last minute? Well, I've been working awhile, but I always end up saying "oh, this will be cool, I'll try this idea, oh gosh, that would be awesome" and that brings me to today... finishing up!

The show is tomorrow (did I mention that before?) at Deepwood Estate off Mission Street from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. I sure hope you can make it!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous place!!!! I hope you do wonderfully sweets with your charms ~ and have great weather to enjoy ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there yesterday!!!! I spent a bunch of money too!! Didnt see you tho--looked for you too--oh well, maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: