Sunday, November 22, 2009

Taken in by those Gorgeous Baby Blues!

Here he is, the "beloved one" as I refer to him here on my blog.  He lost his 2 front teeth this week!  The bottom ones are both gone.  He pulled the 2nd one out himself today and during the week his other Grandma pulled the other.  He called to tell me about the first one.  He said "Grandma Laura said she was gonna wiggle it, and she pulled it straight out!"  He was so anxious for the tooth fairy to come that night.  Apparently the tooth fairy didn't come because he held his tooth in his hand all night and the tooth fairy couldn't find it!  (She came the next night though, and left him $3.00).  He's very excited.


Doesn't he look so innocent with the little hands folded beneath his chin?  Yeah, don't let that fool you though, he knows how to "work it"! 

Our little man is growing up so quickly!!  We can't wait to see he and his Daddy on Thanksgiving!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. He is too cute....Have so missed my blog reading but have been a little busy...This week there are 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS on my Holiday Blog. They only require a comment...AND there are some good looking boys on my main blog.....
    Blessings to you and your this Thanksgiving season. I am so ready to get bad to reading my favorite blogs.

    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! We can call him adorable at this age - because he is - but in very short order that won't be the case. Until then, what an adorable little boy with an adorable smile! Don't grandkids bring more joy to our hearts than we ever dreamed possible? ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: