Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy (Gorgeous and Fun) Holidays from Auntie Joy's!





How much FUN it was at Auntie Joy's last weekend! She had her annual Holiday Open House which always includes 2 days of her shop being transformed from Artist Studio/Project Cottage/Shop with beautiful things to buy and then there is her house!

She is the -best- Holiday Home decorator too! She had her house open for guests to tour with lovely refreshments and beautiful (to die for)decor. She's amazing, it is so different each year! So, which do I share first, the shop or her home? Ok, I'll start with her home. I go a little crazy with pics when I'm there, so sit back and relax because there is eye candy for -miles- here!!


I love the color of the walls in this room:






Darling Advent calendar:


Look at the cubby!  Love it!


This plant stand full of ornaments took my breath away when I walked through the door!  So colorful and sparkly!








Pretty in pink!  You know we love pink!











The cutie in front of this tree is Diane Kaser of Molly Mo's!












Look at this skirt/petticoat chandelier lamp!  Don't you love it?!



I love this room!  It has been a nursery, an office, and a guest room.  I like it best right now.  So Parisian!


Ahhh, don't you feel inspired, relaxed and ready to enjoy the Holidays now?  Me too!  Joy is soooo talented.  Thanks Joy, it was beautiful!

Love,
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila! Wow -- eye-candy is right! Gorgeous! Thanks for your note on our recent post -- lamp-base trees. Sorry to be slow in responding. Seems like life is on fast-forward right now. Come see me again. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila,
    Awesome! I would love to have been at that party. I love to go into peoples homes and see how they decorate. Thanks for sharing with us. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tour. I was so sorry to miss it but it's fun to see a bit of what I didn't get to see myself! I'm hoping to keep next December free and clear so I can be part of the festivities with some of my bloggy friends! Have a great holiday season. ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Joy's house and the shop too. You got some great shots and it was good to see you too there. Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. My stars there are so many things in these pictures that made me ooh and ahh...Lucky you to get to see all these lovely things in person! Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: