Saturday, April 5, 2008

Reason # 5 (out of about 100) why I need to get my "work room" converted to a Studio



So, because my work room is "floor to ceiling full" and is not set up as a studio (that would be because I haven't cleaned it out yet), I have been using a table which we usually utilize as our kitchen island. That means the table is opened which takes up more room, and it looks very messy if someone comes to the door. Oh, and did I mention that DH does not like clutter? That is really reason #2 I need to complete this project. Reason #1 is that it will be so wonderful to have a nice, large and pretty space to work! Joy is coming over to help me soon, as I'm getting out of the antique business and she isn't. She can use a lot of my stuff. The rest of it (I swear), is going shortly after that to a local charity (read thrift) store, so that more people like me can buy more cute "stuff."

Anyway, stay tuned because I know it will shape up beautifully! "Where are photos of the room" you ask? Well, I've not yet worked up the nerve to show them to you. I might have to show you the before and after at the same time. I think I could have made a serious dent in the room while writing this! I would go do it now, but my soldering stuff is still set up, and all of this thinking has made me very tired, I think I need a nap!

2 comments:

  1. Unplug that soldering iron I'm coming over!!
    Had a play day with the Red Power Ranger today...
    Wish I had been cleaning with you!
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so sad I don't live near Halo Hill!!!!!!!~ Or I'd be there with you and Joy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: