Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Friend Pattie in New York




My friend Pattie from across the country in Rochester New York has (blush) honored me by interviewing me and featuring my blog for the month of February! She is so sweet and giving and never ever mentions any troubles or bumps in the road in her life. I don't know how she does that! I have a lot to learn from this dolly. At last count, she has 5 blogs, and keeps up on all of them. She is a busy wife and mom and Grandmother to her "beloved" one.

She is such a talented artist! She has been published in a million popular magazines, a calendar, and the list goes on! She is such a strong lady and has such a big heart. I am the better for knowing her. (And we will somehow meet one day)!

When you have a minute take a look at her profile, her blogs, and at some of the publications in which her art has been featured. To meet her is to love her. Thank you, Pattie!

Mmmmmwah!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 cents worth: