Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm a Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

No, not the KFC kind, but better! I won this wonderful book from THIS wonderful artist! She is also the author of the book! She is so talented and I was so excited when she emailed me this morning to let me know! (Maybe I'm getting lucky and better buy a lotto ticket)!

Here is what I won:


I am so excited, I have really wanted this book since I saw it on Margot's blog! She is very talented and she has 2 blogs! Click here for her other one. I know you can purchase this book on Amazon, and I am checking with her to see if that is the best and quickest way for you to get it. I can't wait! She is so talented and honest and down to earth.

Here is her blogger profile statement with my favorite part in bold:

"I'm the woman behind the curtain at The Impatient Blogger and The Impatient Crafter. I'm also an author, designer, freelance writer, actor, vocalist, TV Host, work from home mom and a Jill of All Trades or a Rennaissance Woman. It depends on which day you ask me. I believe in random acts of kindness, the power of forgiveness, paying it forward and the infinite beauty of the creative force. That about covers it."

I believe in these things too, Margot. Especially in the immense "power of forgiveness" and the "random acts of kindness." Don't you all think that forgiveness is not only a wonderful gift to others, but especially an incredible gift to ourselves? I think that, and the "RAK" are required to be an honest, blessed and complete woman.

You have really touched me. Thank you, and I can't wait to receive my book!

Hugs,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 cents worth: