Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome Sunshine!

It is so beautiful and warm and sunny today! Don't get me wrong, I love the rain too but this is just right... sunshine and not too much heat! The sun got me thinking about California, which got me thinking of LA, which made me think of French General, and there you have it! (I know, it's a very circuitous route my brain sometimes takes).  

Anyway a few years ago was the last time we went to LA, and I was lucky enough to go to French General!  Kaari Meng wasn't there, but her husband was and I bought her book: A French Inspired Home and also a beautiful kit for a bracelet. 

Isn't it gorgeous?  Happy sunshine!  I'm getting ready for our next set of guests to arrive tomorrow.  But wanted to leave you with this gorgeous pic from French General.  I LOVE aqua, don't you?
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Why yes I love aqua!!
    Great stuff!!
    Love the cake in the previous post.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the aqua too, it reminds me of the Carribean ocean. I could have a lot of that color. The sun feels so great. Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love French General, but, as you know, I really love Aqua!!
    This is gorgeous!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta love aqua! It's such a happy color. And sunshine, yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the sunshine lasts through the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for aqua, it's my favorite color for my house, my dining room has broad stripes of deep and soft aqua, the main bathroom is brown, cream and aqua and the outside of our our 1930's bungalow is aqua again.....so you see, I LIKE aqua too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Shelia! Yeah for Aqua!!! One of my favorites. It's present in every room of my house.

    I also want to thank you for your sunny blog. It's one of the happiest blogs I know! And that's why I chose you to recieve the Sunshine Award! It suites you perfectly!!! Please pick it up at my blog.

    Let your light shine, Shelia!
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cents worth: